A week-long workshop at Esalen Institute. Tickets are limited.
This is an invitation for you to discover your own unique and powerful story and the profound transformation that occurs when you speak it out loud. You’ll learn how to trust your creative impulses, thus embracing all of who you are. By becoming the author of your own life and learning how to tell your own story, you will not only learn to craft your experience into a compelling narrative, but you will also unleash a sense of purpose in your own life that you never thought possible. Through improvisation, writing exercises, and group discussion, you can cultivate a fearlessness in speaking your truth.
Ann Randolph creates a supportive, fun, and dynamic space in which to create. All levels are welcome. This is a workshop for those seeking to explore personal essay, memoir, solo performance, or the sacred practice of journaling.
• Writing exercises to stimulate memory
• Learning to structure the narrative in a compelling way
• Discovering ways to create spontaneously
• Overcoming performance anxiety
• Utilizing tools to release yourself from the inner critic
• Transforming your ideas/stories into performance
Recommended reading: Pressfield, War of Art