Join award-winning writer & performer Ann Randolph for 7 days of writing, creating, and outdoor adventures on Kauai’s breathtaking North Shore. A perfect retreat for those seeking to explore memoir, personal essay, solo performance, and self-expression in a spectacular setting.
This retreat is an invitation for you to discover your own unique and powerful story and the profound transformation that occurs in speaking it out loud. You'll learn how to trust your creative impulses, thus embracing all of who you are. By becoming the author of your own life and learning how to tell your own story, you will not only learn to craft your experience into a compelling narrative, but you will also unleash a sense of purpose in your life that you never thought possible. Ann Randolph creates a supportive, fun, and dynamic space in which to create - writing exercises, and experiential exercises
10 Beautiful Benefits of Coming to a Kauai Retreat
1. Get a jump-start on your memoir, solo show and generate new material.
2. Hike the world-famous Na Pali coastline.
3. Discover new ways to create spontaneously.
4. Swim in Hanalai Bay, named “Best Beach in America” by The Huffington Post and National Geographic.
5. Expand your range of self-expression and discover your uniquely powerful voice.
6. Experience the healing energy of the oldest of the Hawaiian islands.
7. Transform your “inner critic” into material.
8. Eat delicious locally-grown food.
9. Learn to craft your narrative in a compelling way.
10. Spend a week with the coolest people on the planet.
Tuition covers writing workshop, space rental and excursions, including an evening cook-out on the beach and guided hikes to secret beaches. In addition, there will be beautiful final night party and dinner in a lovely Kauai home. Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks will be served throughout the day.
Rent a House If you’re looking for an inexpensive room, please check into AirBnB or VRBO. Ann has stayed in numerous rooms and houses through this site and our Destination Manager can look into any site that you might be interested in. Consider getting friends together and sharing a house.